So, lots of people have been asking for pictures of our kitchen with its Cliqstudios cabinets… truth be told, I’m still using the island as my unpacking station so I only have one side of the kitchen in photo ready shape. Without further adieu, here is the cooking wall of our kitchen!
- Cabinets are Cliqstudio’s Rockford maple in caramel color.
- Cabinet hardware is Amerock’s Conrad bridge pull and knob in satin nickel.
- Countertops are Chocolate Truffle (recycled) quartz from Caeserstone.
- Backsplash tile is Jeffrey Court “Bling” in Brioche (from Home Depot for under $5/12×12 sheet).
- The field tile is also from Home Depot and is Briton from Daltile.
- The pot filler is “Melrose” from Danze.
- The 36″ vent hood is from Windster.
- The 36″ 5-burner gas cooktop is the Pro model in stainless steel from Frigidaire
- The 30″ electric/convection wall oven and microwave combo is also Pro series Frigidaire in stainless steel.
More pictures will come as I get the unpacking station cleaned up and decommissioned from its ad hoc duties!